Become a partner by associating your brand with DRAWING NOW Art Fair
We create with you a tailor-made partnership according to your communication objectives allowing:
- the association of your brand with one of the reference events of contemporary art in France and Europe, and the reference event in Europe for contemporary drawing.
- the promotion of your brand and its signature to a very wide target of lovers of contemporary art and culture in the broad sense (advertising in monthly magazines, news, daily press, radio), or even throughout the year as part of the website www.drawingnowartfair.com, a real portal dedicated to contemporary drawing.
The reference event in Europe for contemporary drawing
- 20,000 visitors in 6 days (including 4,500 VIPs)
- The Carreau du Temple: the emblematic place in the heart of Paris and the Marais
- More than 600 accredited journalists
- A major media plan
- The enthusiastic press echoes the event before, during and after the show
Eva MoudarHead of communications and partnerships
Phone : + 33 1 84 17 22 18
SUPPORT CONTEMPORARY ART IN FRANCE: BECOME PARTNERS OR PATRONS
Commit to art and offer multiple benefits to your teams, customers and partners.
You have the opportunity to contribute to giving greater visibility to contemporary drawing and the artists who have chosen it as a means of expression, by supporting current creation.
Join our values of exception, creativity and quality.
Exclusive evenings, breakfasts, private visits, spaces of expression, privatization... We create with you a tailor-made collaboration, either in event service or as part of a premium partnership.
We have several spaces available for privatization: the DRAWING Lab, a vast space of 150m2, the D-bar & the roof-top of the Drawing Hotel with a view of the rooftops of Paris
The Fund for Contemporary Drawing is the financial tool designed to promote the development and influence of contemporary drawing and graphic works both in France and abroad.
Thanks to the Fund, your contribution is deductible from corporate tax and also allows you to benefit from counterparties in communication and public relations up to 25% of the amount of your donation.
Actual cost of sponsorship: 15% of the donation
60% tax reduction + 25% counterparty = an overall benefit of 85% of the amount of your donation.
- Sponsoring a sector
- Organize privileged visits
- Insertion advertising in the catalog
- Accompanying the presentation of the DRAWING NOW Prize
- Support the program of talks and meetings
- Allow each year a rich and varied program of exhibitions, at the heart of the fair